Looking to boost your career? If you are dedicated, hard working, passionate about Fire & Security systems and enjoy a fun, friendly, fast paced work environment then we would love to hear from you.
Fire and Security jobs
This is a great job opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced electrician to join a small but rapidly expanding company. Initially offered as a 12-month contract due to increased workload with the possibility of a permanent role we offer this position with a very competitive salaries dependant on experience.
Applicants must be 17th / 18th Edition and must have the ability to drop straight into the role.
- Domestic and commercial installation works to a high standard
- General fault finding and maintenance
- Commercial electrical works (Fire and Security)
- All other aspects of electrical works
Skills and Experience:
- Be a qualified electrician with at least 5 years experience being qualified
- Confident in ones own ability
- Full driving licence
- Able to organise and maintain the company van
- Prepared to work overtime during busy periods
- A team player
- CCTV Systems
- Alarm Systems
- Domestic / Industrial / Commercial
- Tidy in appearance
- Own hand tools req.
- “Can do” attitude and take pride in your work Ability to learn quickly & intuitively
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of back holidays) – Birthday off each year
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding company
- Progressive dynamic career path
- IMMEDIATE START FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Company clothing
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependant on Experience